Welcome to the Sunshine Coast’s new Indoor Rock Climbing and Fitness Gym.
The explosive growth over the past 20 years in recreation activities in Australia has resulted in a significant demand for alternative activities, such as sport climbing. Rockit Climbing Gym is the first state of the art sport climbing facility on the Sunshine Coast.
In recent years, rock climbing has gone from extreme to mainstream. Every year, more and more people are trying this fun, adventurous challenging sport.
Rockit makes indoor rock climbing appealing to the largest cross section of population by:
- Providing a high tech gym built to both Australian and US safety standards and monitored with trained staff.
- Making the facility group friendly.
- Providing the new climber with instruction and encouragement.
- Providing state of the art facilities and programs for training competitive rock climbers
- Ensuring that the ‘fun factor’ is high.
- Periodically replacing sections of climbing walls with new textures and features providing climbers with a constant changing environment made possible by the versatile modular wall frames that will be used.
Rockit Climbing Centre’s mission is to provide patrons of all ages a fun, safe environment in which to challenge, exercise, socialise and gain new climbing skills. By focusing on these fundamental qualities, the friendly and knowledgeable staff create an environment that is welcoming and encourages first timers to try climbing. Experienced climbers return regularly to hone their skills and conquer the constantly changing challenges on offer.